- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Codnos may collect the following data:
- Contact details (e.g., name, company name, job title, work and mobile telephone numbers, work and personal email and postal address)
- Professional details (e.g., job and career history, educational background and professional memberships, published articles).
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Codnos with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- provide us your business card
- complete our online forms
- have a telephone conversation with us
- subscribe to our newsletters
- attend meetings or events we host
- visit our offices or apply for open positions
- use our website
We may also obtain personal data directly when, for example, establishing a business relationship, performing professional services through a contract, or through our hosted software applications.
Codnos may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Public sources – Personal data may be obtained from public registers (such as Commercial Registers), news articles, sanctions lists, and Internet searches.
- Recruitment services – We may obtain personal data about candidates from an employment agency, and other parties including former employers, and credit reference agencies.
How will we use your data?
Codnos collects your data for:
- Providing professional advice, services and products.
- Promoting our professional services, products and capabilities to existing and prospective business clients.
- Sending invitations and providing access to guests attending our events and webinars or our sponsored events.
- Processing online requests, including responding to communications from individuals or requests for proposals and quotations.
- Improving our products and services offered including improving the website contents and navigation.
- Preventing fraud or criminal activity, safeguarding our IT systems and handling of claims.
- Employment of personnel and work processes.
- Seeking for qualified candidates.
If you agree, Codnos will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services or help us deliver our services to you.
- Parties that support us as we provide our services and products (e.g. providers of telecommunication systems, IT system support, cloud-based software and hardware services).
- Our professional advisers, including lawyers, auditors and insurers.
- Marketing services providers.
- Law enforcement or other government and regulatory agencies or to other third parties as required by, and in accordance with, applicable law or regulation.
- Recruitment services providers.
When Codnos provides it's services to you, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent activity.
How do we store your data?
Codnos securely stores your data at [enter the location and describe security precautions taken]. Codnos will keep your [enter type of data] for [enter time period]. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by [enter how you delete users’ data].
Codnos would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Codnos from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us at: email@example.com
What are your data protection rights?
Codnos would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Codnos for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Codnos correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Codnos to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Codnos erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Codnos restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Codnos’ processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Codnos transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: +44 20 7226 0083
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: +44 20 7226 0083
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Codnos has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Information Commissioner's Office